Friday, July 20, 2012

Grief Over Colorado Shooting

My heart has been aching all day since I read the news about the horrific tragedy that unfolded in that theater in Colorado.  I wanted to share this first hand account and thoughts from a mother who survived with her two teenage daughters.  I was humbled at her faith in a good God after coming face to face with pure evil.  I am challenged by this woman's beautiful belief and nothing I could say on this day could express what I know to be true about God's character and the question of evil.  Her testimony holds so much more weight because she was there.  And she still believes.

http://aminiatureclaypot.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/so-you-still-think-god-is-a-merciful-god/

2 comments:

  1. Thank GOD this woman escaped with her children. I cannot imagine the terror they endured during this horrendous incident. Thanks for posting this.
    xomo

    ReplyDelete