Thursday, June 3, 2010

God

WOW it's already June! I am sorry that I have not been on blogging as much - we are getting ready to move and I have been sick with some flu thing with fever for a while ...

But i just wanted to give you an idea of what is coming up for June with my focus and the blog. I have mentioned God in relation to my chronic pain and I am wanting to do some study about God and pain .. why He allows it, what He uses it for, how He interacts with us specifically through pain etc. If you have specific questions about God and chronic pain or pain in general just message me!

I have gone through a LOT of opinions about God and my health. One day at my college I was just making copies in the Library minding my own business and then out of nowhere some guy walked up and said that he knew I was sick and that of course I must be demon possessed to be sick for so long! Seems that with illness people have so many opionions and often it comes down to the fact that the ill person must have done something bad to deserve this "fate". I will focus on some of my thoughts about that as well as other items related to God and illness or pain. BUT I will be relying on the Bible not just my own opinions as we look at this - the Bible has a lot directed at health and illness ... some of which might be surprizing to some of you.

Get ready this month will be a lot of fun - and a lot of challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment