Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sharing some REALLY GOOD STUFF!

I've shared in the past blogs or sermons from our church - and I wanted to share two sermons from the recent Proverbia series at our church.  If you click on the following link it will take you to all of the sermons in this series.
Really Good Stuff!

The first one is WISDOM and WINE - I thought this was important especially for those of us with chronic pain because we need to be ever careful about using prescription (or non prescription) medications wisely.  I know that pain medication can be used properly - but I also know that many people get addicted to pain medication.  If your local hospital has a course on pain management take it - and always ONLY use pain medication for the designated time and purpose prescribed.  I am very grateful for a wonderful PCP who monitors all my medications and has found ways to control the pain without the "high" feeling of so many pain medications.  Be careful and take time to listen to this sermon. 

The next sermon is Coveting and Contentment.  This sermon brought tears to my eyes.  Make sure you are living a life of contentment in Christ and not coveting others who may have perfect health. 

We need to take time to stay on track and live lives that are pleasing to God - chronic pain or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment