Thursday, February 11, 2010

PJs

Tonight I am happy for warm PJs! There is nothing like being out of the house (today I was helping my mother-in-law with Valentine's flowers for her flower shop) and then coming home tired and getting into warm cozy PJs!

Sometimes even though it is hard we have to get out of the house and do something productive even though we might feel some extra pain later - I feel that if I don't get out every once in a while that I become forgetful of others and of life outside of my little world on the internet. Does getting out sometimes cause grief? YES - I am sure than once my body realizes that I was on my feet for a while today that I will feel grief over my silly body and the fact that doing much is hard on me. But I think that the grief of never getting out might be worse for me. Each of us has to make those day by day or even hour by hour decisions for our own life.

At the moment all I can think of is how thankful I am to be home in my PJs!

2 comments:

  1. I think when anyone gets diagnosed with Costo, the doctor should hand out super fun PJ pants with the anti-inflamms. They always make me feel better too. =)

    Thanks for continuing to share your story with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm jammies....YAY!

    ReplyDelete