Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quotes

I am a collector. Well - only of some things, because I hate a cluttered home.  One of my favorite things to collect are quotes. I find that quotes can help me though a lot as I see other's perspective on life and find strength in other's words. Here are some that I have been enjoying on the February topic of grief:

"Grief s pervasive. You never get over it, BUT you learn to recognize and live with it." - Zig Zigler

"When God is silent, you have only one reasonable option - trust Him; hang in there; wait on Him. He may be quiet, but He has not quit on you." - Charles Stanley

"God's Word never said we were not to grief our losses. It says we are not to grieve as those who have no hope (1 Thessalonians 4:13). Big Difference." - Beth Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment