Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Honesty

My first day home from the hospital - and it's been rough to say the least. I feel so overwhelmed with all the work that needs to be done around the house (we are house-sitting so the house has to be nice and clean when the owner comes home Friday). I am unable to do anything at this point.

I have felt a little stressed out - and have told that to my husband. I think that being honest with him about what I am or am not able to do or even think about (everything is just so overwhelming to me after getting out of the hospital) is probably better than hiding how I am feeling about everything. I know that I need to not over-burden him, but being honest is a way of helping him know what I am able to take on or not. It's crummy feeling like I am unable to do anything, but at least he knows and he understands and is ok with the house being a mess and he steps up and does things that I usually do around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment