Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Artist of the Sky

The clouds were glowing - or rather the edges of the clouds were glowing - not like light shining through them - more like the edges were on fire. Not just any fire - but bright, hot, blazing fire. They were beautiful.

I was laying on the couch today when they caught my eye - and for an instant my heart skipped a beat. If God (Who I believe in with every fiber of my being) created such beauty in a simple cloud - then He can be trusted to bring beauty out of my life. Yes, even out of my suffering.

It is moments like these that make me continue living, continue loving, continue sharing .... I trust in the One who makes clouds shine.

1 comment:

  1. I trust in Him, too. He is my hope, shelter and refuge. I choose to trust Him in spite of life's circumstances. "All things work together for good . . . "

    ReplyDelete