Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Not Much

I can't really think of anything to say ... at the moment the pain is making me dizzy and nauseated. I haven't been able to focus on anything all evening. Sometimes the only thing that I have is hope. I hope that one day this pain will be gone. I hope that one day I will be free. I choose in moments like these, to hold onto hope. And sometimes, when I don't even have the strength to hold on, it feels like hope itself holds onto me and won't let me go. All I have is hope - but my hope is in so much more than this world can hold. My hope is in a God who is bigger than my pain, who has a plan for me, who sees my every tear ... all I have is that hope.

And that is something very big.

1 comment:

  1. Sister,
    I'm praying for you. Thanks for your honesty. You hang in there and lean on the Ultimate Physician like I know you are, hope today is brighter.

    ReplyDelete