Saturday, January 16, 2010

PS

I was thinking that if any of you have ideas of topics relating to dealing with pain/illness that you think I should explore on this blog please leave a comment for me. I am going to begin digging into more specific areas in the months to come such as - being a happy wife, how to respond to all the questions and comment people bring ... so feel free to ask me anything that might be interesting and good as we walk this journey together!

Have a GREAT day!
love
ali

1 comment:

  1. Ali,

    Wonderful ideas.

    I think digging into what answers to share with people is a GREAT idea. I struggle with this every day, as I know you do as well. I find that others get very confused by the whole "I'm in pain, you can't see it, but sometimes I'm going to laugh and smile anyway b/c i don't want to wallow in self pity every day." Drives me BONKERS. Sometimes addressing peoples questions and "well, you look good" comments can be just as hard as the condition itself. That's something I'm praying about right now.

    Hugs and you're doing great!!
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete